As an Auto Mechanic, you will play a crucial role in the maintenance and repair of vehicles. You will be responsible for diagnosing, inspecting, and repairing various automotive issues, ensuring the safety and functionality of the vehicles.
1.Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues in vehicles using diagnostic tools and equipment.
2. Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and filter replacements.
3. Conduct thorough inspections of vehicles to identify any potential issues or areas of concern.
4. Repair or replace faulty components, such as brakes, engines, transmissions, and suspension systems.
5. Ensure all repairs and maintenance tasks are completed according to industry standards and manufacturer specifications.
1. High school diploma or equivalent; completion of a formal automotive training program is preferred.
2. Proven experience as an Auto Mechanic, with a strong understanding of automotive systems and repairs.
3. Proficient in using diagnostic equipment and computerized systems for vehicle analysis.
4. Solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems in automobiles.
5. Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve issues effectively.