• Achieving Sales Turnover
Responsible for achieving segment wise budgets on a monthly & yearly basis in order to grow the business in given territory & record growth over previous sales performances.
• Channel Partner Management
Responsible for ensuring communication & coordination with the Channel partners in place in the given territory and support the partners to comply with required digital process compliance and augmenting capacity with addition of new channel partners.
• Brand Building Activities
Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing brand building activities which includes but not restricted to Mechanic meetings, Fleet Owners meet, Dealers meet, Sub Dealers meet, Visual Merchandizing etc. in the given territory.
• Digital Initiative Compliance
Responsible for supporting & implementing all digital initiatives driven by the company and enable Channel partners to get maximum benefit for the business created in the given territory.
• Support DSR Working
Responsible for supporting the Channel partner DSRs to plan and drive front line level activities which includes stock taking across sub dealers, service facilitation, scrap stock management etc in the given territory.
• Scheme Implementation
Responsible for communicating and implementing the various incentive schemes in place for Dealers, Sub Dealers & DSRs in the given territory.
• Qualification: Any Graduate (Mandatory) and / or MBA (Preferred)
• Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Sales function in Battery, Automotive, Cement, Paints, Auto Ancillary industry (Preferred) or Sales function in any other industry (Desired)
• Age: Maximum up to 30 years
• Location: Exposure to markets in the location specified (Preferred). Must be ready to relocate to given location (Mandatory).
• Key Specialized Skills (Preferred): MS Office, Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills, Planning & Organizing Skills
Multiple Job Locations:
North: Delhi, Haryana. Punjab, and Uttar Pradesh
East: West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, North East, and Bihar
West: Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra
South: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana