• Achieving Sales Turnover
Responsible for achieving segment wise budgets on a monthly & yearly basis in order to grow the business in given Area (Aggregation of multiple territories) & record growth over previous sales performances.
• Front line Sales Officer Management
Responsible for ensuring communication & coordination with the Channel partners in place in the given territory and support the partners to comply with required digital process compliance and augmenting capacity with addition of new channel partners.
• Channel partner Management
Responsible for ensuring communication & coordination with the Channel partners in the given area and support the Sales Officer to facilitate the partners to comply with required digital process compliance and augmenting capacity with addition of new channel partners.
• Brand Building Activities
Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing brand building activities with support of Sales Officer which includes but not restricted to Mechanic meetings, Fleet Owners meet, Dealers meet, Sub Dealers meet, Visual Merchandizing etc in the given area.
• Digital Initiative Compliance
Responsible for overseeing & implementing all digital initiatives driven by the company and enable Channel partners to get maximum benefit for the business created in the given area.
• Scheme Implementation
Responsible for communicating and implementing the various incentive schemes in place for Dealers, Sub Dealers & DSRs.
• Front line Sales Officer Development
Responsible for supporting the Sales Officer in his / her development by means of giving training, giving stretch projects / exercises, giving feedback on regular basis on performance etc.
• Qualification: Any Graduate (Mandatory) and / or MBA (Preferred)
• Experience: Minimum 6-7 years of experience in Sales function of which at least 3-4 years in handling a team of Sales Officers / DSRs in Battery, Automotive, Cement, Paints, Auto Ancillary industry (Preferred) or Sales function in any other industry (Desired)
• Age: Maximum up to 38 years
• Location: Exposure to markets in the location specified (Preferred). Must be ready to relocate to given location (Mandatory).
• Key Specialized Skills (Preferred): MS Office, Team handling Skills, Conflict Resolution Skills, Negotiation Skills, Planning & Organizing Skills,
Multiple Job Locations:
North: Delhi, Haryana. Punjab, and Uttar Pradesh
East: West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, North East, and Bihar
West: Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra
South: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana